This is a healthy snack that is packed with superfoods, healthy carbs, and protein – providing your body an all-natural energy boost! They are the perfect snack to have before or after a workout, or to take with you on the go if you have a busy day ahead!
These energy balls contain maca – a hormone-balancing, energy-boosting superfood. They are also loaded with turmeric to help fight inflammation and heal your body from the inside out.
- 1/2 Cup Pitted Dates
- 1/4 Cup Nut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Arrowroot Powder
- 1/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp GoldynGlow Blend - ENERGY
- 1 Tbsp Ground Flaxseed
- 2 Tbsp Water
- A Handful of Rolled Oats
- Combine the ground flaxseed and water in a small bowl, then let it sit for 2 minutes.
- Combine the flaxseed mixture, arrowroot, dates, nut butter, Goldynglow blend, cinnamon, and flour into a food processor and process until a dough forms.
- Roll the dough into balls, then roll each ball into a pile of rolled oats to coat the energy balls.
- Pop into the refrigerator to store for up to 5 days, or enjoy them immediately!