We took a timeless classic and upgraded it! These chocolate chip cookies are chewy and delicious and packed with superfood fueled ingredients. We swapped out regular white flour for protein-dense almond flour, sweetened with all-natural zero-calorie monk fruit. They are gluten-free, low-sugar, and vegan friendly!
We also threw in our goldyn superfood blend to optimize the functional benefits this sweet treat offers. Turmeric is a powerful anti-inflammatory ingredient, and the dash of black pepper increases its absorption! This recipe was inspired by the king of healthy treats, Arman Liew!
- 2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Corn Starch
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Monk Fruit
- 1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Oat Milk
- 2 Tbsp Vegan Butter
- 1 tsp GoldynGlow Superfood Blend of Choice
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees (F).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your flour, salt, GoldynGlow, baking powder, chocolate chips, and monk fruit - then set aside.
- Melt your vegan butter, and then combine it with your milk in a separate bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Add your wet ingredients to your dry ingredients, and then stir until well-mixed dough forms.
- Sprinkle your corn starch onto your cookie dough and mix in (be careful not to over-mix).
- Form dough into small balls (about 1 inch in diameter and place onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes - then allow them to cool before you enjoy them!