This recipe is perfect for kids or picky eaters. It is full of superfoods and micronutrients, but it tastes like a sweet, creamy treat! Now is the best time to try it, because sweet potatoes are in season and offering more nutrition than any other time of the year 🙌
- 1 Large Sweet Potato
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 Tsp GoldynGlow Blend of Choice
- 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tsp Coconut Oil
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat oven to 425º. On a baking sheet, prick sweet potatoes all over with a fork. Bake until tender, 45 to 50 minutes.
- While the sweet potato is cooking, mash your banana in a small bowl.
- Mash your cooked sweet potato when it cools down and add to your mashed banana.
- Combine the Goldynglow, coconut oil, cinnamon and salt with the banana and sweet potato mash.
- Enjoy as a healthy desert or snack for kids. :)