Who doesn't love a warm cup of soup on a winter day? We wanted to share a recipe for a soup full of functionally charged ingredients to heal your body from the inside out.
The colder months put our immune systems to the test, which is why the turmeric in our blends is the best part of this recipe. Turmeric is a potent natural anti-inflammatory. Pumpkin is also full of beta carotene, which is essential for glowing skin and good eyesight!
- 1 Can Coconut Mylk
- 1 Can Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp GoldynGlow Blend (we prefer ENERGY)
- 1 Inch of Ginger - Minced
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Combine all of the above ingredients into a blender.
- Blend on High for a minimum of 45 seconds ***
- Pour contents into a soup pan and heat for 5-6 minutes (or until it reaches your desired temp)
- Pour into a bowl, top with salt and pepper, enjoy! 😋
*** If your blender has a soup setting, use this for a fluffier texture!