- 1/4 cup soaked cashews1 TBS Lime Juice
- 1 TBS Ginger1/2 TBS Agave
- 1/2 TBS Olive Oil
- 1/2 TBS GoldynGlow DETOX Turmeric Blend
- 1/4 TSP Curry
- 1/2 TSP Salt
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Carrots
- 1/4 Cup Raisins
- 2 TBS Pine Nuts
- 2 TBS Mint
- Blend Curry Sauce ingredients until blended.
- Combine slaw ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Take half of the slaw and mix with the Curry Cream.
- Take Sauced slaw and place in endive leaves.
- Top each one with unsourced slaw.
- Plate with Fresh flowers, Micro Cilantro, Radish Curls!
About the Contributor:
Ingrid S. Clay is a professional Plant-Based Chef and the owner and operator of ClayFormations (www.ClayFormations.com), a customized meal prepping and delivery company, which specializes in designing meal plans for your goals and body, as well as cooking, prepping and delivering meals to your doorstep!
With over 10 years in the industry, Ingrid has broken barriers and is a force to be reckoned with. She is a Competitive Bodybuilder National Qualifier in Bikini and Figure, Certified Celebrity Personal Trainer Specializing in Body Sculpting, Nutrition Planning and Strength + Conditioning, a Barry’s Bootcamp Master Trainer and a Puma Team Faster Athlete.
Ingrid has been featured on NBC Sports and www.RadiusFitness.com. She has contributed to several magazines and blogs regarding nutrition and fitness such as Self Magazine, Well+Good and PopSugar. Always an athlete she credits her mom for her fitness path, “My mom was a weightlifter for as long as I can remember she was also an aerobics instructor and put me in nutrition and cooking classes as early as 7 years old.”