Ready for a crowd-pleasing treat that is full of functional health benefits? These cookie pops are so easy and fun to make, and even more fun to eat!
For this recipe, we use the HAPPY blend with turmeric and cacao to lower inflammation, boost mood, and strengthen immunity. We had a blast teaming up with our friends at PS Snacks to create this recipe just for you!
- 4 containers of P.S Snacks Chocolate Cookie Dough
- 1 White Chocolate Melting Bar
- 2 tsp GoldynGlow HAPPY Blend with Cacao
- 8 Cake Pop Sticks
- Empty all of the cookie dough into a small mixing bowl
- Mix 1 tsp of GoldynGlow HAPPY blend into the cookie dough
- Roll Cookie Dough into 1 inch balls, insert sticks, and let freeze for 45 minutes
- Melt white chocolate into double boiler and add 1 tsp of GoldynGlow to chocolate for yellow color
- Remove Cookie Dough from freezer and carefully coat in the white chocolate
- Refrigerate or freeze cookie dough pops until the chocolate fully hardens, then enjoy! ✨